Licence conditions for use of the sofware created and released by the company Studio
As users of the software created by the company Studio dmm, you have to fully respect
points listed below and common rules for products licencing as well. If you are
unable to fulfil at least one of the points or if you do not agree with the common
conditions of use of Studio dmm pruducts you are not authorised to use the software.
Read carefully the points of this licence agreement.
You agree to use the software on your own risk. Neither the author, nor the persons
taking part in the development of this product are responsible for possible problems
or damage, that can appear as a direct or indirect impact of using this software.
2. You can download the software free of charge from the website to test
it for any, unlimited period. The software contains all the functions and the only
limitation is a window saying that the product has not been registred.
3. By paying for the product you become a registred user and you get a registration
number to have the software fully functional. You also may ask for technical support.
4. A registred user can freely distrubute the x32, u32 and dll software in
the binary form together with their own applications on CD-ROMs and other medias
as well, without any further limitations.
5. It is forbidden to distribute the registration number in any form to make
it accessible for unregistred persons.
6. If a registred user provides any third person with the registration number
or if they enable its misuse,
for example on the website, they are fully responsible , in accordance with the
7. Any reverse anylyse, decompilation and transformation of the source code
are not allowed as well
as it is not allowed to interfere in the final code.
8. Major updates will be offered to our clients as an upgrade at reduced
fares. Major updates are those having marking 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 etc. Minor updates,
having markings 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 etc, will be continuously offered to our clients free
9. Technical support for the software will be available on
10. This licence is in accordance with the law applicable, especially the
Copyright Act, whose breaking is punishable.